Sodexo is seeking a Food Service Manager 1 for University of Tulsa, a prestigious university in Tulsa, OK. The Food Service Manager 1 must be eager to work in a fast paced environment in a nationally branded food court, perform daily cash-work, product inventory and some employee scheduling. Food handling and physical safety practices and documentation are a priority.
We are looking for candidates who will manage:
- frontline staff;
- cash handing process;
- department HACCP and safety programs for regulatory compliance;
- frontline training programs;
- opening and closing the operation;
- daily operation standards.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Proven client relationship skills
- Successful customer service skills; and
- Seeking Bilingual candidates, the ability to speak Spanish would be helpful in managing this workforce.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with Food Service supervisory or lead experience to move into a management role! Come join a winning team! APPLY TODAY!
Assists in the management of multi-functional food service areas in a single unit. May assume General Manager's (GM) responsibilities and authority in his/her absence. Assists in maintenance of cash control and payroll records. Assists in supporting the financial/Human Resources (HR) functions. Maintains customer satisfaction and good public relations. May supervise less than two full time employees.