City of Lafayette
Internal And External Job Postings
The City of LaFayette is accepting applications for the following positions:
Positions Available: Full And Part-time
Job requirements include but are not limited to the following:
Educational requirements, license, and certifications
- Applicants must be 18 years of age
- A high school diploma or GED
- Valid Alabama driver's license
- Good driving record
- Alabama firefighter I certification
- ADPH Office of EMS and Trauma Paramedic License ACLS, PALS, ITLS, AND CPR
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Physical requirements and general abilities
- Applicants should be in good physical shape
- Able to lift and move heavy objects
- Be able to withstand harsh work environments and stress
The persons selected must pass a physical exam and a drug screen.
The City of LaFayette is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.