Are you passionate about diversity and inclusion? Do you a heart for serving the community? If so, Sodexo is looking for you to apply to our Diversity Coordinator. This position will be located at our office in Gaithersburg, MD or virtual will be considered for the right candidate. The Diversity Coordinator will work under the direction of the Vice President, Diversity Relations. The Diversity Coordinator supports Sodexo’s Diversity and Inclusion efforts by providing input and general support to external initiatives at a local and national level.
The Coordinator’s responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Interacting with external community leaders
- Managing and executing the planning of over 80 community events, activities and programs designed to support Sodexo’s mission and overall Diversity Community Strategy
- Managing and executing on projects that promote engagement with stakeholders on corporate responsibility topics including gender equity
- Identifying and consolidating marketplace research and tracking internal initiatives in support of corporate responsibility objectives
Education and Experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing or Business is preferred
- 2-4 years of experience is preferred
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects with finesse and ease
- High energy and passion for the community
Are you ready to start your Sodexo career? Apply today!
The Diversity Coordinator will advance Sodexo's Diversity and Inclusion Strategy by coordinating and providing logistical and administrative support for Office of Diversity programs, projects and initiatives. The Coordinator's responsibilities will include coordination of diversity related initiatives, e.g. mentoring, diversity learning strategy, EBRG & Inclusion Council support, etc.; event planning and coordination; and administrative tasks necessary to accomplish desired results.