VILLAGE OF ROSCOE
The Village of Roscoe is accepting applications for a full-time position of Maintenance Worker
in the Public Works Department.
* be 18 years of age or older
* have a HS diploma or equivalent
* have a Class B CDL (Class A preferred)
* have 3 years minimum experience or educational / training equivalent
* experience in automotive systems maintenance and repair required
Hourly rate of pay between $16.71 - $19.79
An applications and full job descriptions available at:
Please email completed applications / resumes to:
Applications are also available at the Village of Roscoe, 10631 Main Street, Roscoe, IL
The deadline for applications is December 16th, 2019
The Village of Roscoe is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace
No phone calls will be accepted.
Roscoe is a village in Winnebago County, Illinois, a suburb of Rockford. The village is in a suburban area along the Rock River. It is part of the Rockford, Illinois Metropolitan Statistical Area.