Sodexo is seeking 2 Unit Safety Manager 3's for our client located in the NY/NJ Metro Area. These positions will require travel from site to site.
Make an Immediate Impact.
Sodexo is the North American leader for Quality of Life Services. More than 125,000 Sodexo employees work to improve the quality of daily life for our 9,000 client sites and more than 15 million customers a day in North America. Sodexo partners with clients to help them attain their strategic vision by developing Facility Management service solutions that increase the effectiveness of their people, enhance their business processes and optimize their infrastructure, which deliver tangible outcomes.
Our client portfolio spans multiple markets across the nation including education, corporate services, health care and government services, which means we can offer a career full of variety, challenge and tremendous growth opportunities.
- Oversight of safety systems of work for operations team to include: permit to work, inspections, and closure
- Perform Job safety analysis and permits to work for facilities and to mitigate risk
- Perform documentation of all processes
- Manage the training of staff
- Perform weekly safety walks
- Direct involvement in client and regulatory audits
- Perform incident investigations
- Perform root cause analysis
- Familiarity with corrective action and preventive action implementation (CAPA)
The ideal candidate will have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in safety management, environmental health, or other related science discipline is preferred
- 3-5 years of working in a safety management role preferably in a pharmaceutical environment
- Previous experience with managing processes
- Demonstrated business acumen
- Exceptional customer service, relationship building and communication skills
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and other career growth opportunities, along with the performance of organizations. We believe it is important for our work to be meaningful to all who contribute to it, and we remain faithful to our mission, our core values and the ethical principles that have guided us since 1966. We support these values and help them thrive in each employee.
We strive to make working for Sodexo a genuinely great experience with benefits to promote your professional, personal and financial well-being, and to improve your Quality of Life now and into the future. Our experiences with our over 50 million customers each and every day enable us to develop Quality of Life services that reinforce the well-being of individuals, improving their effectiveness and helping companies and organizations to improve performance … every day.
Are you ready to start your Sodexo career? Apply now!
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Facilities Management positions in Corporate, Schools, Universities, Energy and Resources, Government and Agencies, Healthcare and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for Facilities Management jobs.
Key member of local leadership team managing all Quality Assurance, Food, Physical and or Environmental Safety Programs for a specific portfolio of business at multiple locations associated with a global account portfolio. Provides HS&E expertise on new account due diligence; transition and stabilization phases. Initiate plans and manages resources to ensure efficient and cost-effective strategies for occupational health, safety and environmental performance, in addition to partnering with leadership to instil an operational excellence culture.