Sodexo is seeking a Director of Clinical Technology Management in Maine.
Ideal candidate will have a proven successful track record of management performance within Healthcare Technology and have a broad understanding of the many service aspects that they will encounter and resolve day to day.
Sodexo’s Director Clinical Technology Management professionals have:
- Formal training and experience servicing Senior BMET level Equipment.
- Clinical Technology Management background with Project Management expertise.
- Prior experience and success in a Clinical Technology Senior Technician role to include medical imaging hands on service as well as Director/Manager _experience within hospital or health care setting.
- Solution Oriented approach, proactive thinking skills to troubleshoot and provide optimal service.
- Ability to provide world class service to our customers, engage staff, vendors, ensuring service is consistently sustained at a high level.
- Superior business acumen, agility, adept at making decisions and budget management proficiency.
- A great leadership track record exceeding delivery expectations.
- Successful business driver delivering on business vision .
Apply Now! Are you ready to start your Sodexo career? Apply now!
Not the job for you? At Sodexo, we have CTM positions at numerous client locations across the United States. Continue your search for CTM jobs
Provides overall management and supervision of the assigned account assuming full responsibility for the account's operational and fiscal performance and ensuring that the mission, vision, values, and goals of Sodexo.
-Oversight of all clinical staff for program management and regulatory compliance
-Project Management/Capital Planning
-Purchasing / Subcontracts
-Hiring, training, people
-Growing Organic sales