- High School Diploma or higher education
- 1+ year of previous customer service call center experience
- Available to work (40 hours/week) Monday- Saturday. Flexible to work any of our 8 hour shift schedules during our normal business hours of (5:00am to 9:00pm)
- Familiarity with computer and Windows PC applications, which includes the ability to learn new and complex computer system applications
- Ability to type 30+ WPM
- Bilingual in both English and Spanish (English proficiency assessment will be required after application)
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make the health system work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
- Associate degree or higher education
- Healthcare experience
- Knowledge of medical/healthcare insurance/HMO/PPO/Medicare Plans/benefits and medical terminology
- Ability to navigate a computer while on the phone
- Ability to multi-task, this includes ability to understand multiple products and multiple levels of benefits within each product
- Ability to remain focused and productive each day though tasks may be repetitive
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: OptumCare, Inbound Call Center Agents, Puerto Rico