- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- 2+ years of experience in a Customer Service or tele-sales role within a call center
- Bilingual in Spanish
- Previous experience working with Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, and Excel (ability to create, edit, send and save)
- Ability to work 8:00 am - 4:30 pm or 9:00 am - 5:30 pm Monday through Friday
- Associate's Degree (or higher)
- Previous Medicare/Medicaid experience
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Medicare & Retirement. The Boomer generation is the fastest growing market segment in health care. And we are the largest business in the nation dedicated to serving their unique health and well-being needs. Up for the challenge of a lifetime? Join a team of the best and the brightest to find bold new ways to proactively improve the health and quality of life of these 9 million customers. You'll find a wealth of dynamic opportunities to grow and develop as we work together to heal and strengthen our health care system. Ready? It's time to do your life's best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: UHG, Bilingual Spanish, Healthcare, UnitedHealth, Clinical, Administrative, Tele-sales, Call Center, Roanoke