Penske is looking for customer focused individuals who will thrive on helping our customers and supporting our sales associates in a face-paced environment. Our sales transactions are completed through our Corporate Sales Center via inbound and outbound phone calls amongst our vast existing customer base and new daily inquirers. There are many opportunities for growth inside the department and our company as a whole for those who excel in this role. Candidates with some customer service experience who are looking to grow into an inside sales related role in our Remarketing organization are encouraged to apply. Penske offers a competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits package.
Work Location:2561 Bernville Road Reading, PA 19605
- Handle incoming sales and customer service calls in our busy Corporate Sales Center
- Explain sales procedures and respond to inquiries
- Input customer information into the salesforce.com database
- Coordinate work with departments including Titles, Tax, and Asset Management
- Interact with internal Penske departments and field locations
- Assist with sales transactions and related administrative work
- Various duties as assigned to support the efficient operation of the Sales Center
- Other duties as assigned by the supervisor
- At least 1 year of experience in a customer service role either in a Call Center environment or in a customer facing / retail environment is required
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Associates or Bachelors Degree preferred
- Some level of sales experience or sales skills is preferred
- Possess strong people skills and highly service oriented
- Professional telephone presence required
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills required
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills required
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and remain accurate required
- Proficiency with computers including Microsoft and Windows based programs
- Willingness to work in a call center environment required
- Fluency in Spanish desirable
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job
- Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening are required
-The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
-The associate will be required to: read; communicate verbally and/or in written form; remember and analyze certain information; and remember and understand certain instructions or guidelines.
-While performing the duties of this job, the associate may be required to stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with hands and arms. The associate must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25lbs/12kg.
-Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Penske Truck Leasing
Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P., headquartered in Reading, Pennsylvania, is a partnership of Penske Corporation, Penske Automotive Group and Mitsui & Co., Ltd. A leading global transportation services provider, Penske operates a premier fleet of vehicles and serves its customers from locations in North America, South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. Penske's product lines include full-service truck leasing, contract maintenance, commercial and consumer truck rentals, used truck sales, transportation and warehousing management and supply chain management solutions. Visit www.GoPenske.com to learn more.