Here you are in the earlier stages of what could be a deeply rewarding career. You have the potential, the energy and the aspiration to take on meaningful challenges and make a difference. Now, let's talk about what you can do with our leading, global health care organization. UnitedHealth Group is playing a lead role in the formation of new, effective provider networks.
As member of our network contracting team, you'll help develop and support Provider Networks and guide unit cost management activities through financial and network pricing modeling, analysis and reporting. As you do, you'll find the impact you want and the resources, backing and opportunities that you'd expect from a Fortune 6 leader.
- Manage unit cost budgets, target setting, performance reporting and associated financial models
- Predict emerging customer needs and develop innovative solutions to meet them
- Help develop geographically competitive, broad access, stable networks that achieve objectives for unit cost performance and trend management
- Evaluate and negotiate contracts in compliance with company templates, reimbursement structure standards and other key process controls
- Ensure that network composition includes an appropriate distribution of provider specialties
Get ready for a high impact role. You'll be tasked with working in conjunction with our national clinics and hospitals to manage, collect and analyze provider data, updating and loading provider data and resolving any escalated issues with the clients.
Develops the provider network (physicians, hospitals, pharmacies, ancillary groups & facilities, etc.) yielding a geographically competitive, broad access, stable network that achieves objectives for unit cost performance and trend management, and produces an affordable and predictable product for customers and business partners. Evaluates and negotiates contracts in compliance with company contract templates, reimbursement structure standards, and other key process controls. Establishes and maintains strong business relationships with Hospital, Physician, Pharmacy, or Ancillary providers, and ensures the network composition includes an appropriate distribution of provider specialties.
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.