- Active and unrestricted California MD or DO license
- Board Certified in Neurology
- Current and unrestricted DEA certificate
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to work without direct supervision and practice autonomously
- 1 or more years of Outpatient Clinic experience
- Bilingual in Spanish
North American Medical Management, California, Inc. (NAMM) develops and manages clinician networks, offering a full range of services to assist physicians and other clinicians in their managed care and business operations. For over 17 years, NAMM has been an innovator in health care with a track record for quality, financial stability, extraordinary services and superior electronic capabilities. Prime Care Medical Network is a key affiliate.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: We are an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Physician, Neurologist, MD, DO, outpatient clinic, Corona, CA