Aurora Law Firm presently has an immediate part-time with consideration for full time position for one of our Attorneys. The ideal candidate for this position is self-motivated, has a strong work ethic, is responsible and committed to helping us meet all our client's needs.
- Bilingual in Spanish is preferred
- Two-three years minimum experience in immigration law is required
- Excellent oral/written communication skills
- Must be able to effectively multi-task, manage time-sensitive documents, have exceptional organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Must be able to function effectively in a team-oriented environment.
- Excellent client customer service and interpersonal skills
- Communicate regularly with clients regarding procedural and case processing
- Prepare immigration applications for filing
- Manage confidential information with professionalism
- Possess excellent attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple assignments with minimal supervision
KFKLHM is an equal opportunity employer
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.