- Masters / Doctoral degree in a recognized behavioral health discipline
- Current, unrestricted license at the independent practice level in your state of residence
- 3+ years experience in a behavioral health setting
- Ability to work onsite as needed
- Bilingual English/Spanish Proficiency (Verbal, Read/Write)
- EAP experience
- Proficiency with all MS Office applications
- Experience in settings such as managed care, private or public clinics, with emphasis on mental health, chemical dependency, and work place issues.
- Training in EAP, workplace and organizational dynamics
- Strong interpersonal skills required and the ability to work effectively among different levels of management and personnel
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage stressful situations and multiple competing priorities
Careers with Optum.
Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make the health system work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health - related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: EAP, CEAP, Employee Assistance, Psychologist, Social Worker, Behavioral Health, Mental Health, Therapist, Counselor, LCPC, LP, LMFT, LCSW, LPC, Puerto Rico