Sodexo is looking for a Retail Manager 3 for Cooper University Hospital in Camden, NJ
This position is for Cooper University Hospital's Retail business. This includes four coffee shops and another coffee shop to be added within the next year. It is responsible for all cash handling, all human resources paperwork for all hourly associates, cash reporting for Cooper University Hospital using their reports as well as Sodexo reports.
There are approximately 30 non-union employees and one coffee shop is opened 24/7. Bilingual in Spanish & English would be a great asset to the team to have. Hours vary for this position Monday through Friday with some weekends and holidays. We Proudly Brew and Square One Coffee concepts and a forthcoming Natural (Healthy options Juices, etc.). Approximately $2 Million in total retail sales. Two locations are off-site, will need to be driven to as needed (Cherry Hill and Vorhees). Account will soon be utilizing the "Bite" app for employees and patient visitors to use to order directly from kitchen.
The successful candidate will have at least 2 years food management experience, a strong working knowledge of food safety and sanitation compliance, computer literacy as well as excellent communication and customer service skills.
Is this opportunity right for you?
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great career in food service management specializing in Retail Management. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance and continuing education opportunities, you’ll enjoy an improved quality of life that’s unique in the hospitality industry.
Are you the experienced food service manager we’re seeking?
We are looking for candidates who will manage:
- frontline staff;
- cash handing process;
- department HACCP and safety programs for regulatory compliance;
- frontline training programs;
- opening and closing the operation; and
- daily operation standards.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Strong financial acumen
- Proven client relationship skills
- Successful customer service skills
- restaurant or retail background experience
- Marketing and Merchandising experience preferred
Careers in Healthcare:
Working for Sodexo in Healthcare allows you to offer patients, healthcare professionals and caregivers around the world the best healthcare experience possible while influencing patient satisfaction, as well as cost reduction and increased productivity for our clients. Sodexo’s unique CARES culture develops a dynamic atmosphere where employees are respected, turnover is low and career growth opportunities are created from within.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and other career growth opportunities, along with the performance of organizations. We believe it is important for our work to be meaningful to all who contribute to it, and we remain faithful to our mission, our core values and the ethical principles that have guided us since 1966. We support these values and help them thrive in each employee.
We strive to make working for Sodexo a genuinely great experience with benefits to promote your professional, personal and financial well-being, and to improve your Quality of Life now and into the future. Our experiences with our over 50 million customers each and every day enable us to develop Quality of Life services that reinforce the well-being of individuals, improving their effectiveness and helping companies and organizations to improve performance … every day.
Are you ready to start your Sodexo career? Apply now!
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Food Service Management and Retail Management positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Energy and Resources, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Food Service Management jobs.
Responsible for food quality & customer service in an operation that may have branded concepts or other retail offerings. Directs the work of hourly and supervisory food service workers, as well as other managers.
- Ensures there is a zero harm mindset for ourselves, our customers, our food & employees.
- Directs daily operations of food quality & customer service in a retail food operation that may include branded concepts ensuring that employees have appropriate equipment, supplies and resources.
- Manages cash handling protocols & control procedures according to Sodexo policies.
- Maintains client satisfaction for food quality & customer service.
- Accountable for the execution of service quality by maintaining the highest level of delivery.
- Supervises day-to-day work activities of food service workers, supervisors & managers.