Provides management representing Human Resources in compensation and benefits (C&B) policies and programs (pre/post) for mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, partnerships and joint ventures (JV). Strong focus on total rewards programs during the due diligence and integration phase.
EOE, M/F/Disabled, Vet
- Identifies C&B strategies applicable on the type of deal structure being sought including which may include asset purchase, stock purchase, Joint Venture (JV), or partnership.
- Serves as the lead liaison with Corporate Development to ensure comprehensive due diligence (DD) and integration planning.
- Knows how to lead the transition of work from Professional Employee Organizations (PEO's) into the RA HR delivery model. This may include legal concerns on contract workforce.
- Develop and drive the DD by providing C&B costing analysis (side-by-side) identifying gaps and potential risk for leadership. Key focus on financial exposures that would be considered prior to RA closing a deal. Review of data rooms, interviews with management, collection and tracking of requested information and total cost including HRIS needs.
- Create retention strategies to keep key talent from acquired companies.
- Responsible for developing HR best practices on processes that will be utilized during all merger and/or acquisition initiatives, both domestic and international, continuously improving the deal execution and integration processes.
- Ensures all HR efforts are coordinated and operational HR risks are identified and addressed during due diligence and integration.
- Provides expertise, strategic consulting as well as thought leadership to help drive effective people strategies for each deal and influence deal negotiations accordingly.
- Bachelor's degree
- Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
- Bachelor's degree in human resource management, business or related field, or equivalent.
- Ability to travel for work required
- Minimum of 8 years of C&B experience with M&A from a publically traded global company.
- Master's degree preferred.
- Experience with global / country C&B policies and programs.
- Must to versatile to work outside of normal operating hours (e.g. evenings & weekends).
- Demonstrated experience in working with benefits consultants and legal teams related to complex global benefit matters.
- Solid organizational and multitasking skills to include effective time management.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, and attention to detail.
- Effective verbal, written, and presentation skills with demonstrated ability to present complex ideas.
- Ability to work independently, manage a team remotely, and handle multiple projects and priorities.
- Proficiency in the use of software tools for analysis, audits, reports, and presentations including strong excel experience.
No. of Positions:
Milwaukee - Wisconsin
Rockwell Automation, Inc. (NYSE: ROK), is a global leader in industrial automation and digital transformation. We connect the imaginations of people with the potential of technology to expand what is humanly possible, making the world more productive and more sustainable. Headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Rockwell Automation employs approximately 23,000 problem solvers dedicated to our customers in more than 100 countries. To learn more about how we are bringing The Connected Enterprise to life across industrial enterprises, visit www.rockwellautomation.com.
Rockwell Automation is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and veterans.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact our services team at +1 (see application details).
See job description