About Centria Healthcare:
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Farmington Hills, Michigan, Centria Healthcare is a leading provider of home-based catastrophic injury and rehabilitation care, private duty nursing, and supportive living services. Centria Healthcare Autism Services is the largest provider of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) for children with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) across the state of Michigan, with services in other states.
The ideal candidate must be able to perform the following essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodations:
- Make initial connection with clients and develop strong relationships with families.
- Build and maintain relationships with families and guide them through the diagnosis process.
- A high-volume of communication to new families and existing families waiting for diagnosis.
- Follow up with all logistic-related communication from initial intake call to completed assessment.
- Exceed personal qualitative and quantitative key performance indicator (KPI) metrics.
- Categorize client's needs, clarify information, resolve, and provide solutions or alternatives.
- Own communication of status on all leads and referrals and report back positive progress in services.
Required Qualifications, Skills, and Knowledge:
- Bachelor's degree (required), preferably in Business or related discipline.
- Two (2) to three (3) years of call center or sales experience.
- Experience in successful sales conversations and sales presentations.
- Excellent time management and high productivity.
- Be results-driven and respond positively to adjustments.
- Ability to work independently and with a team in fast-paced and high-volume environment with emphasis on timeliness and accuracy.
- Strong leadership, organization, communication, problem solving.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both oral and written, with internal and external stakeholders at multiple levels.
- Keeping and maintaining timely reports.
Centria's office hours are Monday through Friday from 8:30am-6:00pm. Additional time may be required to complete above work or meet company objectives.
While performing the duties of this job, physical requirements such as bending, reaching and lifting of up to 50 pounds may be required. This role will require sitting a majority of the day as well as walking as standing when needed. This role will require close visual activity on multiple computer screens or monitors and the ability to analyze data and figures on a screen.
The above list reflects the essential functions and other job functions considered necessary of the job identified and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all work requirements that may be inherent in the job or assigned by supervisory personnel. The essential functions are used as a guide only and not inclusive of responsibilities and job duties.
All applicants receive consideration of employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, size, height, weight, marital status, family status, gender identity or expression, affectional or sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.