Location: Fort Myers
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you'll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We're the world's leading research and advisory company, achieving consistent double-digit growth by steering clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can't find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development - as well as unlimited growth opportunities. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
New Client Engagement (NCE) Specialists help Gartner clients gain optimal value from the services they purchase by delivering personalized training sessions on the Gartner website and associated tools. NCE Specialists work closely with product managers to become subject matter experts on all Gartner research offerings.
- Providing clients with interactive walk-through of the Gartner website tailored to their individual requirements in Spanish and/or English, demonstrating and re-enforcing the value of their services, conducted via one of the following methods (Online, Phone, Face to Face).
- Introducing clients to purchased Gartner service deliverables
- Delivering ad hoc product awareness campaigns promoting new enhancements to existing client base
- Live group and individual client product demonstrations at Gartner events
- Build strong relationships with sales account teams to assist with client engagement opportunities
- Adhering to team SLA's and following process for client interactions
- Working closely with product managers/developers to become subject matter experts on all Gartner research offerings and delivering information on updates to global NCE team as well as other key business units
- Contribute to continuous process improvement by adhering to all SLA's and escalating issues to the appropriate resource. Ability to independently make decisions and leverage resources and internal departments to expedite escalations
Job Requisition ID:42559
- Ability to speak, read and write in business Spanish
- A bachelor's degree and 1-3 years of experience in a customer-focused environment
- Strong business acumen
- Keen interest in technology trends
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.