- Current and unrestricted pharmacist licensure in state of IL
- 2+ years of experience working as a clinical pharmacist
- Patient consultation experience
- Ability to navigate MS Office and Windows-based environment
- Bilingual - Mandarin/English
- Pharm D
- Retail and/or mail order pharmacy experience
- Experience working in a managed care setting
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Medicare & Retirement.
The Boomer generation is the fastest growing market segment in health care. And we are the largest business in the nation dedicated to serving their unique health and well-being needs. Up for the challenge of a lifetime? Join a team of the best and the brightest to find bold new ways to proactively improve the health and quality of life of these 9 million customers. You'll find a wealth of dynamic opportunities to grow and develop as we work together to heal and strengthen our health care system. Ready? It's time to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Pharmacist, PharmD, Pharmacy, IL, Illinois, Downers Grove, medication adherence, medicare, consultation, consultant, bilingual, spanish