Bilingual (English/Spanish) Management Development / Management Trainee - Lakeland, FL
Lakeland, Florida, United States
Bilingual (English/Spanish) Management Development Program / Management Trainee
Salary: $47,000 / year
Job Duties and Responsibilities
We know you know GEICO. But you should get to know us for great careers, too. And, right now, we're looking for future business leaders for our Bilingual Management Development Program to start a GEICO career in Lakeland, Fl. Through this fast-track management training program, you will be prepared to quickly move into a management position at GEICO as you grow both professionally and personally.
At GEICO, it's not just a job, it's growth and opportunity.
There's one thing our associates all have in common: they found a career they never expected. With coaching and mentoring, you will find being a part of the Management Development Program , can become a career in the most unexpected and rewarding ways.
- Associates in our Management Development Program earn an annual salary of $47,000/ year.
- Become a top performing supervisor that will help lead GEICO's diverse, growing team of associates
- Interact with all levels of GEICO management and enjoy the support to take your career as far as you want
"As a college graduate, I started in GEICO's Management Development Program in Claims. Through this fast-track program, I was able to learn liability claims while moving into my management rotations." Ashley M., GEICO Associate since 2012
Get ready to join a company you can believe in and work alongside a team of associates who care. Mastering this program through supervisor courses, shadowing top-notch supervisors, and mentoring by managers, you will:
- Attend industry-leading training and earn your professional insurance license
- Participate in a comprehensive supervisor preparation curriculum, development seminars and forums
- Work on real life business projects
- Lead a small team to prepare you for upward mobility and professional growth
We are looking for people with results they are proud of, such as:
- Bilingual fluency in both English and Spanish
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Business or a related field
- At least a 3.0 cumulative undergraduate GPA
- Demonstrated leadership experience at work, on campus, and/or within the community with highly effective communication and presentation skills
- Solid computer, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail with excellent organizational, time management and decision-making skills
As a full-time GEICO associate, you'll be offered a comprehensive Total Rewards Program with a wide range of benefits. We said it's more than a job! Our benefits ensure a long-lasting career with us as your personal life and needs change. See for yourself here .
For more than 75 years, GEICO has stood out from the rest of the insurance industry! We are one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing auto insurers thanks to our low rates, outstanding service and clever marketing. We're an industry leader employing thousands of dedicated and hard-working associates. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway, we offer associates training and career advancement in a financially stable and rewarding workplace.
Our associates' quality of life is important to us. Full-time GEICO associates are offered a comprehensive Total Rewards Program*, including:
- 401(k) and profit-sharing plans
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Paid vacation, holidays and leave programs
- Tuition reimbursement
- Associate assistance program
- Flexible spending accounts
- Business casual dress
- Fitness and dining facilities (at most locations)
- Associate clubs and sports teams
- Volunteer opportunities
- Federal Credit Union
* Benefit offerings for positions other than full-time may vary.
GEICO is an equal opportunity employer. GEICO conducts drug screens and background checks on applicants who accept employment offers.
How to Apply
Click "Apply for Job" to complete your application. You will need an active email address and phone number. Upload your resume, cover letter and college transcripts (official or unofficial, including transfer credits), preferably as Word .doc files or PDF. Once you begin your application you can save it and access it later. Your application should include any work and/or internship experience from at least the past five years.