**This role can be remotely located anywhere in the United States**
As the Senior Digital Technologies Industry Lead, Process you will use your strong commercial and technical knowledge to help our most important customers - our Enterprise Accounts - along their digital transformation journeys.
Combining your technical expertise in the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT), Manufacturing Execution/Manufacturing Operations Management (MES/MOM), Analytics and Digital Solutions, with your solid commercial experience will enable you to lead and support our Enterprise Accounts organization in developing and winning opportunities that help our customers achieve true business value.
You will excel in this role because of your well refined executive presence and strong indirect leadership skills. Combined with your excellent communication skills and the ability to interact and influence effectively across all levels, will make you the best candidate for this exciting new role.
A track record of leading, building and operating in high-growth teams developing and selling complex and multi-tiered technology services and solutions in the process industries will make you the perfect candidate.
- Proactively initiate, create and develop opportunities in conjunction with the Enterprise Account Managers, their global affinity teams and the Information Software Sales Executives and Technical Consultants.
- Coordinate with key stakeholders to develop sales strategies and execution tactics tailored to customer needs.
- Clearly, succinctly and professionally articulate the qualitative and quantitative value of our Information Software, Sensia (our joint venture with Schlumberger) and PTC suite of offerings (including our Partners), at all levels, especially executive, of our customer organizations.
- Provide guidance and direction to the Enterprise Account Managers and their global affinity teams in communicating the value of our extended Information Software solutions portfolio.
- Actively participate in responding to Requests for Information/Quotation and play a proactive role in the development of customer proposals to ensure expected value is articulated and communicated.
Subject Matter Expert:
- Serve as subject matter expert for pre-sale customers interactions, events, and other Enterprise Account manager and affinity team needs.
- Coordinate with the Sales Enablement and Marketing teams to continually develop and evolve sales enablement and marketing collateral.
- Serve as a Rockwell Automation representative to relevant industry associations.
- Provide guidance to customers and implementers on ways to deploy proposed solutions including alternatives and their costs benefits and value.
- Continually evaluate our offerings and provide feedback on current offering capabilities, features, performance and customer value.
- Identify new opportunities to deliver value to customers.
- Provide input into the development of product and solution enhancements, including inorganic options to augment or close portfolio gaps.
Leadership and Attributes:
- Strong indirect leadership capabilities.
- Globally minded and culturally astute.
- Fearlessly customer focused.
- Self-starter requiring little guidance or instruction.
- Refined executive presence.
- Able to work on significant and unique issues where analysis of situations or data requires an evaluation of intangibles.
- Exercise independent judgment in methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Bachelor degree OR 4+ years' of relevant experience in lieu of a degree
- Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
- Valid Drivers license
- 4-year degree in Engineering or other technical field OR a in Business or Marketing with technical experience in industrial automation, specifically in one or more process industries. An MBA or advanced degree in business management is desirable.
- Typically requires 8 years of related commercial/sales and technical experience in Industrial Automation, MES/MOM, Analytics and Enterprise Software fields.
- Skills, Knowledge, Education & Experience (SKEE)
- Information Processing Capability (Factors of Complexity)
Global Sales & Marketing
Sales, Services, and Solutions
No. of Positions:
Atlanta - Georgia, Austin - Texas, Boston - Massachusetts, Chicago - Illinois, Dallas - Texas, Denver - Colorado, Houston - Texas, Minneapolis - Minnesota, Nashville - Tennessee, Raleigh - North Carolina
Rockwell Automation, Inc. (NYSE: ROK), is a global leader in industrial automation and digital transformation. We connect the imaginations of people with the potential of technology to expand what is humanly possible, making the world more productive and more sustainable. Headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Rockwell Automation employs approximately 23,000 problem solvers dedicated to our customers in more than 100 countries. To learn more about how we are bringing The Connected Enterprise to life across industrial enterprises, visit www.rockwellautomation.com.
Rockwell Automation is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and veterans.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact our services team at +1 (see application details).