- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- Valid Driver’s License with a clean Driving Record
- Experience within a warehouse environment
- Experience with Microsoft Outlook (ability to check, construct and reply appropriately, use calendar)
- Experience with Microsoft Excel (ability to enter data, sort and filter data)
- Ability to travel within the Houston Metro Area
- Ability to work between the hours of 9:00 am and 8:00 pm, Monday to Friday including the ability to work on Saturdays and be on call on a rotation basis
- Previous experience in a delivery / driving role
- Experience working in a Pharmacy
- Bilingual Spanish
Physical and Work Environment:
- Ability to Lift 10 - 25 pounds frequently and up to 60 pounds occasionally
OptumRx is an empowering place for people with the flexibility to help create change. Innovation is part of the job description. And passion for improving the lives of our customers is a motivating factor in everything we do.
If you're ready to talk about groundbreaking interactions, let's talk about what happens when a firm that touches millions of lives decides to gather results from millions of prescriptions every month and analyze their impact. Let's talk about smart, motivated teams. Let's talk about more effective and affordable healthcare solutions. This is caring. This is great chemistry. This is the way to make a difference. We're doing all this, and more, through a greater dedication to our shared values of integrity, compassion, relationships, innovation and performance. Join us and start doing your life’s best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: Delivery Driver, Warehouse Representative, Transportation Specialist, Houston, TX