Sodexo is seeking a General Manager 2 / Multi Service - Patient Experience Manager for Care New England, located in Warwick, Rhode Island. Kent Hospital is a community teaching hospital._ It was a founding member of the Care New England Health System in 1996, along with Women & Infants Hospital and Butler Hospital.
Our Sodexo Healthcare Environmental Services / Housekeeping teams work to direct patient experience associates at healthcare client locations, partnering with them to deliver innovative solutions. These teams also have responsibility for driving client satisfaction by providing stellar customer service via effective communication with all levels of hospital staff, as well as follow-through with action items that impact both client and patient satisfaction. At Sodexo Healthcare, patients are the heart of everything we do. Our ability to create a clean, healthy and comfortable environment for hospitals is key to the full patient experience. This position will report directly to the General Manager on site.
The successful candidate will:
- have exceptional client service mentality and executive presence;
- be responsible for driving client and patient satisfaction scores;
- provide a clean and safe environment for patients, visitors and staff and works closely with the Infectious Control department
- support a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who: _
- are an expert in building and maintain strong customer / client relationships;
- possess strong leadership skills and can work independently to drive program compliance and reach project target dates of completion;
- have 3-5 years previous custodial or housekeeping director level experience preferably in a hospital environment;
- can analyze data, present and effectively communicate to all levels within the organization related to training, leading committees and change management;
- have experience effectively managing projects within agreed upon timelines;
- are proficient with computers and other technology; have strong financial acumen and budget management experience
- are leaders who develops and motivates a team to exceed the expectations of clients and customers in service and the technical execution of a housekeeping system
Learn more about [Client Name] at [insert web link for client site
Functions as the leader for multiple core services, in a single account and/or multiple locations within the same contract. Single point of contact and/or client liaison in support of business that in total is between $5 and $10 million in managed volume.
- Monitors operations by planned and unplanned visits to each operating account of the system to plan projects, implement new processes, client interactions, and new technology to ensure sufficient resources.
- Develops business plan and budget w/each account GM that supports the System and District goals – Reviews and analyzes financial statements and data and other financial information to ensure attainment of financial goals for both the client and Sodexo.
- Central Point of Contact for Client Liaison promoting a solid business partnership - assists in contract negotiations for the system.
- Maintains Quality & Company Standards – reviews and maintains reports to ensure compliance with federal, state, and local regulations and Sodexo / System Client(s) policies and procedures.
- Responsible for system succession planning/employee development/diversity initiatives/training/constructive counseling. Promotes and supports workplace diversity initiatives.
- Provides strategic leadership to the respective units within the system to maintain client satisfaction and retention