- Independently / Clinically Licensed Master's degree in Psychology, Social Work, Counseling or Marriage or Family Counseling, or Licensed Ph.D., or an RN with 2 or more years of experience in behavioral health
- Licenses must be independent / clinical, active and unrestricted in Rhode Island
- 2+ years experience in a related mental health setting
- Computer / typing proficiency to enter / retrieve data in electronic clinical records; experience with email, internet research, use of online calendars and other software applications
- Access to high speed internet from home
- Reliable transportation and the ability to travel as needed within the designated service delivery area on a daily basis
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make the health system work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job keywords: case manager, care coordination, care advocate, social worker, therapist, counselor, mental health, behavioral health, field, community mental health, managed care, substance abuse, inpatient, Medicare, Medicaid, LP, Licensed Psychologist, LICSW, Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker, LMFT, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, LMHC, Licensed Mental Health Counselor, PCNS, Psychiatric Clinical Nurse Specialist, RN, Registered Nurse, Rhode Island, RI, Telecommute, Work From Home