Lead Program Manager - AMP Data Science & Analytics
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino) , California , United States
Software and Services
Posted: Mar 23, 2020
Role Number: 200161398
At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. If you are a results-oriented, high-energy individual who is not afraid of challenges, we're looking for you. The AMP Data Science & Analytics team is seeking a self-starting, Program Manager with excellent social skills passionate about driving quality within an organization and has experience in improving organization process, communication, and collaboration. You will work in a range of capacities from strategic planning, promoting effective communication, producing documentation, improving the process, and supporting individual project requests as needed. You'll drive the adoption of any standards and tooling that enable our groups to do their best work at Apple. You are willing to wear any hat necessary and thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. The team's culture centers around rapid iteration with open feedback and debate along the way, plus tight-knit collaboration with product, engineering, business, and marketing partners.
- At least 5+ years experience in hands-on project management.
- Excellent organization skills, acute attention to detail, ability to balance multiple tasks in an ever-changing environment.
- An extraordinary communicator with a knack for fostering positive relationships.
- Curious, flexible and a dedicated problem solver. Listening and learning is key.
- A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information and professionalism.
- Strong facilitation and presentation skills.
- Naturally accountable, responsible and proactive.
- Domain knowledge of data science & analytics workflows.
- Proven experience with data science and analytics a plus.
- Experience with Project Management tools, Keynote, Excel or equivalent.
- PMI/PMP certification preferred
Build and drive our internal project management processes. Promote effective communication through documentation, engagement activities and process. Build positive relationships across Apple and facilitate communication between cross-functional groups. Drive strategic activities including offsite, training programs, workshops and project meetings. Step into a critical program delivery role as needed. Be highly analytical and enjoy using data to tell a story and build influence.
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree or relevant industry experience.