- Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) or Doctor of Osteopathy (D.O.)
- Board certification or eligibility in OBGYN
- This position requires Tuberculosis screening as well as proof of immunity to Measles, Mumps, Rubella, Varicella, Tetanus, Diptheria, and Pertussis through lab confirmation of immunity, documented evidence of vaccination, or a doctor's diagnosis of disease
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) proficiency
- Possess a working understanding and support of a managed care environment
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees and maintain relationships with various health plans
Careers with USMD. If you’re idea of a great day at work involves putting great new ideas to work, we should talk. Throughout the greater Dallas area, we’ve built an evolving, integrated health care model that brings primary care and specialist providers together to work in new and better ways. A thriving part of OptumCare and the UnitedHealth Group family of companies, our multi-specialty group of hospitals, clinics and providers features more than 250 physicians and associate practitioners. We provide health care services to patients in more than 20 different specialties at our two hospitals, four cancer treatment centers and nearly 50 physician clinics. Join us and start doing your life’s best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: OBGYN, physician, doctor, MD, DEA, osteopathy, Texas, TX