Posted: Dec 19, 2019
Would you like to play a part in the next revolution in human-computer interaction? Contribute to a product that is redefining mobile and desktop computing, create groundbreaking technology to support large scale systems, spoken language, big data, and artificial intelligence and work with the people who built the intelligent assistant that helps millions of people get things done - just by asking? Join the Siri team at Apple as the Siri Quality Engineer - Features. You will work with tools and automation as well as drive testing for the qualification of Siri features. This is a fast-paced role with high visibility, impact and helping to build the most advanced systems in the industry.
- 4+ years professional work experience.
- Degree or working experience in software quality engineering.
- Tools and Automation experience required.
- Experience creating frameworks and library components from ground up.
- Strong organizational skills and experience working on large cross functional teams.
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills.
- Self-motivated and pro-active with proven creative and critical thinking capabilities.
- Flexibility to respond and react to a dynamic software environment.
- Familiar with iOS, macOS, debugging tools and Terminal Experience with Java,Python, Bash.
- Experience working with large scale server software features.
- Experience working with geographically distributed teams.
We are seeking an expert QA engineer who will be a leader for Siri's features testing by crafting test plans, developing automation, driving multi-functional teams around testing, and ensuring high quality feature releases.
You are innovative, organized, self-starter with excellent interpersonal skills, with a keen attention to detail and able to work under tight deadlines. Work with peers inside and outside of the Siri team to ensure high quality releases for Siri features - full stack. We also need someone who thrives on working in a fast-paced environment.
Education & Experience
B.S or M.S in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field