RF Module Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino) , California , United States
Posted: Apr 20, 2020
Role Number: 200001056
Do you love working on challenges that no one has solved yet? Do you like changing the game? Envision what you could do here! At Apple, we believe new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Candidate will develop and optimize wireless subsystem. Will be responsible for debug, and conduct the system level testing including bench testing for highly integrated wireless systems. He or she will identify the root cause of the complex wireless system issues by conducting systematic tests. We are seeking individuals with strong RF and wireless system productization experience.
- We are looking for someone with 5+ years of wireless system bring up experience
- Excellent fundamentals and relevant experience in RF and EM.
- Hand on experience with high frequency measurement equipment such as VNA, Spectrum analyzer, signal generator, communication testers.
- Proficient with automated test scripting and familiar with EM simulation
- Proficient with multilayer board design
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to identify root cause of the complex wireless system issues.
- Good understanding of various wireless standards.
- Excellent communication skills
- Wireless system design and development experience for high volume production is preferred.
Lead wireless sub system bring up including RF tuning, system level testing.
Identify the root cause of the complex wireless system issues and apply design changes and verify the fixes.
Working with cross functional groups including system EE, packaging, layout, simulation and regulatory groups to resolve any RF related issues.
Education & Experience
Min 5-7 years experience with MSEE, 3-5 years with PhD EE