Project Manager, WW Business Process Reengineering (Retail Contact Center)
Austin , Texas , United States
Support and Service
Posted: Feb 21, 2020
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200150981
The people here at Apple don't just build products - we craft the kind of wonder that's revolutionized entire industries. It's the diversity of those people and their ideas that supports the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Do you love problem solving and thinking beyond an obvious solution? Do you thrive in ambiguity and teams where little guidance should fuel your creativity? The Retail Contact Center Business Process Re-engineering (RCC BPR) team is looking for an experienced project management professional with strong business analysis skills to join our team. This role will lead the Contact Center track on medium to large-sized, global cross-functional projects as well as apply project management methodology (Waterfall/Agile) to support the implementation of key systems and/or business processes in a Contact Center Assisted Sales, Support and Fraud environment. You will have 5 years of demonstrated project management experience, be proactive, motivated, and comfortable working in a very fast paced environment. Flexibility and adaptability are key attributes needed for success. You should also have strong analytical, project management and coordination skills to handle activities and complexities spanning the organization. You must be willing to work at a very detailed level while still being able to abstract ideas for communication to team and senior management.
- 5+ years of project management experience in eCommerce and/or Contact Center environment
- 3-5 years experience in process design and documentation in eCommerce and/or Contact Center environments
- A solid track record of successfully leading multiple concurrent projects of medium (4-8 months) and large (8-12+ months) scope
- Ability to use data and analysis to support process flows and to influence others
- Proven experience gathering and writing effective Business Requirement Documentation
- Experience using functional expertise to create a phenomenal customer experience
- Proven success in creating efficient business processes and willing to challenge the status quo.
- Demonstrated ability to complete multiple tasks under pressure
- Influences change laterally across regions and organizations
- Maintains a positive attitude
- Exceptional communication and facilitation skills
- Thrives in ambiguous work environment
- Strong teammate with a high degree of flexibility
- Lead all aspects of end-to-end implementation of several global capital projects focusing on the interactions between contact center agents and Apple customers, facilitating an overall great customer experience - Lead the coordination of resources, project scope, business requirement documentation, project documentation, project status reporting, project risk management, timelines, project communication, change management as well as post-implementation audit reviews. - Coordinate all aspects of the project including gathering and writing business requirements documentation, partner analysis, timelines, budgets, prioritization, scope, definition and project communication. - Collaborate with business partners and regional counterparts to efficiently write requirements and implement projects. - Ability to influence decisions and facilitate change management through collaboration and leadership. Candidate must be able to act as a liaison between the business and technology groups to ensure business project needs are adequately met with technology solutions. - Strive for continuous improvement by incorporating Apple's standard methodologies for Project Management to ensure consistent delivery of quality projects. Will also be responsible for identifying and leading business process re-engineering opportunities. - Maintain a level of constant and effective communication with managers, leaders, and subject matter authorities in a variety of business, functional and technology areas. - Ability to gain alignment between the technology and business strategy to create an extraordinary customer experience by proactive partnering with all levels, including Sr. Leaders, the Business, IS&T and Operations communities.
Education & Experience
- Bachelors Degree - Six Sigma or other process re-engineering certification (e.g., Lean) preferred - Certified ScrumMaster(R) (CSM(R)) or Project Management Professional (PMP)(R) preferred