Jul 24, 2019
Apple's Technology Development Group works with advanced technologies, including the augmented reality (AR) platform ARKit and Metal 2, to create ground-breaking new products. Do you want to push the limits of the best Augmented Reality platform in the world? Would you like to help craft Augmented Reality experiences for millions of people? In this position, you will have the opportunity to partner with our extraordinary team of technologists, artists and designers to build new software products that will change the way people experience their own reality!
- 3+ years of industry experience in the following areas:
- Developing apps and/or frameworks
- Strong sense for API development
- Track record of shipping products
- Advanced knowledge of C, C++, Objective-C or Swift
- Ability to thrive in an agile working environment
- Passion for delivering high quality software to end users
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- design, develop and maintain complex systems
- work with designers and artists to drive new features
- work with various teams at Apple to integrate advanced technologies
- work with internal and external clients to define framework APIs
If you like challenges and are passionate about the AR/VR space, then this is the place for you.
Education & Experience
BS/MS in CS or comparable degree or relevant experience
- - Familiarity with modern developer technologies
- - Experience with iOS/macOS development
- Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.