RF Systems Engineer - Cellular
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino) , California , United States
Posted: Feb 5, 2020
Role Number: 200054049
At Apple, we work every single day to craft products that enrich people's lives. Do you love working on challenges that no one has solved yet? Do you like changing the game? As a member of our dynamic group, you will have the unique and rewarding opportunity to shape upcoming products that will delight and inspire millions of Apple's customers every day. We are looking for a self-motivated individual with a lot of passion to contribute to the design evaluation.
- Experience and deep understanding of System Level RF Parametric its sources in RF component characteristics and behavior.
- Deep understanding of at least one Cellular Wireless technology including GSM, UMTS, CDMA or LTE.
- Deep knowledge of applicable industry standards including 3GPP, 3GPP2, Carrier specific requirements to carry a product to certification.
- Understanding of Antenna characteristics impact to Radiated testing. Familiarity with Radiated test setups, Radiated chamber calibration and use.
- Experience with RF lab test equipment.
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
Define RF HW test requirements, design and implement in-house test systems, debug and resolve issues, and manage the process to ensure Apple products conform to all applicable standards. Work with vendors, technology suppliers and cross-functional staff to optimize RF parametric performance. Support the manufacturing, manufacturing test and Certification of Apple Products
Education & Experience
BS or equivalent with 5+ years experience or an MS with 3+ years experience.