AI/ML - Sr Machine Learning Engineer, Text-to-Speech
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino) , California , United States
Machine Learning and AI
Posted: May 2, 2020
Role Number: 200129334
Play a part in the next revolution in human-computer interaction. Contribute to a product that is redefining mobile computing. Create groundbreaking technology for large scale systems, spoken language, big data, and artificial intelligence. And work with the people who built the intelligent assistant that helps millions of people get things done - just by asking. Join the Siri Speech team at Apple. The Siri team is looking for exceptionally skilled and creative a Machine Learning Engineer eager to get involved in hands-on work, improving the Siri experience.
- Experience in applying machine learning techniques to significant big data problems
- Proficiency in C/C++ and/or Python, including the ability to implement software, algorithms and data structures
- Experience with machine learning software, such as Theano, Torch and/or TensorFlow
- You should be passionate about building phenomenal products
- Strong verbal and written interpersonal skills
You will join a team that is responsible for building and powering the voice of Siri. The Siri Text-to-Speech team is passionate about using groundbreaking and innovative machine learning techniques to push the boundaries and advance the state-of-the-art in synthesizing natural and expressive speech. You will work with large datasets, develop experiments with new approaches, implement prototypes and finally engineer your solution in production systems.
Education & Experience
Master or PhD in Computer Science, Computational Linguistics or related field