Cellular RF Design Engineer
Austin , Texas , United States
Posted: Apr 7, 2020
Role Number: 200163864
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The people who work here have reinvented entire industries with all Apple Hardware products. The same passion for innovation that goes into our products also applies to our practices strengthening our dedication to leave the world better than we found it. Join us to help deliver the next groundbreaking Apple product. Do you love working on challenges that no one has solved yet? As a member of our dynamic group, you will have the unique and rewarding opportunity to craft upcoming products that will delight and inspire millions of Apple's customers every single day. Are you ready to join our RF Design team?
- Hands-on experience with radio hardware design and development for high-volume manufacturing.
- Solid experience with high-end simulation tools like ADS, HFSS or similar.
- Fluency in wireless communications standards, wireless technology and communications market trends.
- Experience with RF Test tools and proper measurement methodologies for verifying performance of hardware design.
- Successful track record of delivering highly innovative communications products.
- Cellular Handset experience is valuable.
- We would prefer some experience with programming and scripting languages such as Python, C or MATLAB.
Be a part of a best-in-class design team responsible for the architecture, design, implementation, and integration of the baseband systems for all Apple products. You will be familiar with computer system architecture and digital design. You also work with cross-functional engineering groups. Day-to-day tasks will include: Schematic capture PCB Design Prototype bring-up and debugging, failure analysis, functional verification, and manufacturing support Collaboration with technology suppliers, vendors, cross-functional staff, and contract manufacturers
Education & Experience
BSEE or equivalent required; MSEE or equivalent is preferred.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.