Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The people who work here have reinvented entire industries with all Apple Hardware products. The same real passion for innovation that goes into our products also applies to our practices - strengthening our dedication to leave the world better than we found it. Join us to help deliver the next groundbreaking Apple products. Dynamic, smart people and inspiring, innovative technologies are the norm here. Will you join us in crafting solutions that do not yet exist? In this highly visible role, you will be at the center of a silicon design group with a critical impact on getting functional products to hundreds of millions of customers quickly.
- 2+ years experience in relevant field preferred but not required.
- Should have experience scripting in TCL or Perl or Python
- Basic understanding of digital design and VLSI concepts required
- Exposure to Machine Learning techniques strongly preferred
- Experience in Synthesis tools such as Design Compiler and RTL Compiler preferred.
- Experience in linting, static timing analysis, power domain checking or place and route tools is a plus
- Must have good communication skills
- You will be responsible for developing, maintaining, and in some cases improving existing systems for Synthesis, Physical Synthesis and Scan insertion.
- You will be directly responsible for supporting multiple design/integration teams and work with other CAD engineers to integrate your solutions in other flows.
Education & Experience
MSEE OR BSEE