Software Design Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino) , California , United States
Posted: Apr 17, 2020
Role Number: 200054040
At Apple, we work every single day to craft products that enrich people's lives. Do you love working on challenges that no one has solved yet? Do you like changing the game? As a member of our dynamic group, you will have the unique and rewarding opportunity to craft upcoming products that will delight and inspire millions of Apple's customers every single day. Apple's RF System Engineering team is looking for a passionate, self-motivated individual with strong in-depth knowledge of software methodologies to develop software tools and automation frameworks.
- You have advanced experience in at least one of Python, Swift, C++, Java, C languages. You will have a strong experience in Object Oriented programming and excellent debugging skills.
- You have deep understanding of Software engineering design methodologies.
- Experience with UNIX shell scripting.
- You have proficiency in using Git repository & software integration tools.
- You have experience with handling complete Software lifecycle of software projects from design, development to maintenance.
- Basic UI design and implementation is a plus.
- Knowledge of working with different communication protocols like socket, GPIB, RS232, USB, UART and basics of Networking would be a plus.
- You have strong social and written/verbal interpersonal skills.
You will be focused on designing and developing advanced software tools and automation frameworks to evaluate RF parametrics. You will develop an optimal solution by working with multi-functional teams and vendors. You will also work on web based applications, basic iOS/MacOS app development and any software based solutions/tools needed by the team.
Education & Experience
BS or MS with in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.