SoC Silicon Validation Engineering Program Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino) , California , United States
Posted: Apr 23, 2020
Role Number: 200054087
Are you a leader? Do you want to utilize your engineering skills to make big things happen? Can you influence, connect, get results and communicate effectively? Can you deliver on a predictable and dynamic schedule? As a Program Manager within the HW Technology Program Management team, you will be responsible for leading Apple's SoC silicon validation programs - from board design, through factory builds, deployment and support in the hands of silicon validation engineers. This is an individual contributor role, working on a Senior Program Management team that drives silicon program schedules and resolving technical issues that enable delivering silicon on-time. This position will collaborate with multi-functional teams that enable validation teams to resolve silicon issues blocking product development starting with initial silicon bring-up through production release and beyond.
- Requires at least 2+ years of experience in silicon design, verification, validation
- 5+ Years Program or Project Management, Systems Support
- Experience managing, organizing and maintaining multiple projects simultaneously.
- Great leadership skills and ability to encourage team members with an innate ability to see the bigger picture.
- Flexible and able to find workable solutions when unforeseen issues arise.
- Dedicated to own/drive project development using well-defined metrics.
- Experience running silicon projects from concept to production is considered a plus.
Work on a PM team responsible for driving technical issue resolution to enable on-time silicon to meet aggressive product schedules
Create and manage silicon validation hardware programs and processes, including board design, specification and schematic approvals, factory builds
Define allocation requirements for multiple silicon validation teams and work with system teams to acquire the hardware necessary to execute silicon validation plans within tightly defined schedules
Disciplined issue reporting and communication of program risks & status
Attend and drive technical sessions with cross functional teams to track and follow up issues/escalations
Technical understanding of system design & silicon validation planning
Education & Experience
MS / BS Degree in technical discipline.