- Active and unrestricted Physician license in California or the ability to obtain
- Board Certified in Family Medicine or Emergency Medicine
- Current DEA certificate required
- 2 or more years of Urgent Care or Emergency Room clinical experience
- Proficiency in a variety of outpatient procedures
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment.
- Available to work evenings and weekends as needed
- Managed Care experience
- Bilingual in Spanish
At Optum, we share what might be seen as a surprisingly simple goal: making the health system work better for everyone. We look for people who relentlessly push themselves to go farther. For these high performers, a position on a team at Optum is a natural fit. We offer more than the talent, resources and can-do culture—we offer a place to improve the lives of others while doing
your life’s best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
SBMG is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment. In addition, employees in certain positions are subject to random drug testing.
Job Keywords: Family Medicine Physician, Urgent Care, ER, outpatient, San Bernardino, CA