AI/ML - iOS Engineer, Siri Search
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino) , California , United States
Machine Learning and AI
Posted: May 14, 2020
Role Number: 200170709
Do you want to make Siri and Apple products smarter for our users? The Siri Search & Knowledge teams are building groundbreaking technology for algorithmic search, machine learning, natural language processing, and artificial intelligence. The features we create are redefining how hundreds of millions of people use their computers and mobile devices to search and find what they are looking for. Siri's universal search engine powers search features across a variety of Apple products, including Siri, Spotlight, Safari, Messages and Lookup. As part of this group, you will work with one of the most exciting search projects, and have an opportunity to imagine and build products that delight our customers every day.
- Extensive expertise with Swift, iOS, macOS fundamentals and frameworks
- Comfortable with Objective-C or Swift and have extensive knowledge of iOS development techniques and practices
- Working experience with Computer Vision, ARKit and on-device machine learning is highly desirable!
- Experience with building third party SDK and Frameworks is very desirable
- Knowledge of the iOS SDK performance tools and optimization techniques is also a plus.
As a member of the team you'll have the opportunity to work with specialists in their field enabling efficiency and analysis. This position requires a proactive engineer with strong technical skills to handle responsibilities including:
- Prototyping new insights to help with initial feature definition
- Communicating ideas to our design team and other multi-functional teams
- Participating in architecture and code reviews
- Build internal engineering tools
Education & Experience
BS in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or a related field, or equivalent proven experience. Masters/PhD is a plus.