AI/ML - Full Stack Engineer, ML Platform & Technology
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino) , California , United States
Machine Learning and AI
Posted: May 15, 2020
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200168195
Build Machine Learning & Experimentation platforms to empower Apple engineers in delivering great user experiences. Our team is solving key challenges in operating ML workflows for data collection, deployments, and experimentation at the scale of billions of devices. Does this interest your creative and development chops? If so, come join our team! Our work is complex and highly visible. We are a small team and the opportunities for you to make an impact are boundless.
- You have 1-2 years of experience building applications/services with Python / Java / Scala
- Experience with SQL / NoSQL databases
- Strong understanding of data structures & algorithms
- You have excellent problem solving and debugging skills
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills
You will primarily be responsible for implementing features & building platforms to enable on-device and device/server side combined ML workflows. You will possess strong skills in object-oriented software design and programming. You are excited about developing new features, maintaining existing code, fixing bugs, and contributing to overall system design.
Education & Experience
BS/MS Computer Science
- Experience with big data technologies, eg Spark, Hadoop, Kafka
- Experience using or working with NLP or machine learning technology
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.