Tech Ops Support Operations Lead
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino) , California , United States
Software and Services
Posted: May 13, 2020
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200170432
- Our team will ask you to bring your outstanding in-depth knowledge of fast paced technical support organizations.
- You'll have 5+ years of valuable, diverse technical program and/or project management experience in software development.
- Extraordinary communication and presentation skills to all levels of an organization is critical, and you have it!
- Our team needs your strong facilitation skills (requirements sessions, schedules and replans; progress and status meetings).
- You'll be able to demonstrate your valued experience in diagnosing technical issues.
- Outstanding opportunity to interface and partner closely with other multi-functional stakeholders within this dynamic organization.
- You have the ability to find hidden opportunities, tools and processes to improve speed, quality and output for this outstanding team.
- We need your expertise knowledge of process management, metrics and KPIs.
- You possess data analysis capabilities; ability to identify trends and aggregate information across a large volume of issues and incidents.
Our outstanding Digital Supply Chain Engineering team (DSCE) is responsible for ensuring that new exciting content is uploaded, processed, cataloged, and available on our storefronts when the provider expects it and with the highest quality. Our diverse team is looking for a multifaceted self-starter to join this really phenomenal Tech Ops team as a Support Operations Lead who will help form a link between Tech Ops and all of the super hardworking Digital Supply Chain engineering teams. If you want to improve the quality and stability of content systems and tools used by providers and internal users worldwide, our amazing opportunity is for you! As a Support Operations Lead, you will support the Tech Ops investigation team of engineers in identifying root causes and following up with engineering teams to have solutions identified, scheduled, and executed. You'll lead sophisticated, multi-disciplinary engineering efforts using your outstanding project management and unique consensus-building skills. You will analyze ticket data to build compelling cases for issue prioritization and uncover insights that will help craft the future of Tech Ops and the extraordinary DSCE engineering organization. Please bring your outstanding experience in investigating issues and understanding system architecture at a high level so that you'll be able to map issues to engineering teams and the services they support. You will partner with engineering leadership to build a creative, adaptable, and purposeful environment that empowers the Tech Ops engineering team to do their best work. You will drive initiatives to help Tech Ops improve their productivity and efficiency, which will in turn build an amazing support experience for our customers.
Education & Experience