You are a strategic, innovative facilities manager ready to help clients optimize their business!
Sodexo is searching for a Senior Manager oversee the asset management team in a pharmaceutical/life sciences operation in Foster City, CA.
Our ideal candidate will be a highly organized and detail-oriented individuals who know how to manage overlapping projects, keep track of deadlines, and efficiently use their time.
The Senior Manager is part of the Integrated Facilities Management team providing management support to the IFM team and contractors ensuring that our client and staff are provided with an attractive, safe, accessible and welcoming environment within our global manufacturing client’s site.
Are You the One?
Our clients depend on your expertise to help them to optimize their business. If you are a Strategic Facilities Senior Manager with the ability to develop innovative technical solutions while successfully managing key performance indicators to drive strong business results, this may be the opportunity for you!
- Oversight of the asset management and planning team
- Lead the planning, scheduling and data analytics for the services provided to meet the client standards and expectations
- Vendor coordination
- Submission of invoices, proposals and approvals
- Compile reports, presentations, maintenance schedules, etc. to ensure services are completed as required
- Comply with GxP, legislative, environmental, health and safety requirements
- Drive innovation through the development of best practices, operational and service efficiency as well as the identification of industry trends and tools that would contribute to our operational excellence goals
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- Experience of using IT software (SAP, Microsoft office etc.) to manage work and resources
- Understanding of Health and Safety issues and requirements related to the maintenance Industry gained through experience
- Ability to take ownership and be accountable for all aspects of the role, ensuring tasks delivery is within time-scales, high quality and excellent customer satisfaction
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, using oral, written and electronic media, so that complex information and analysis is clearly understood and/or acted upon by wide range of recipients
- Experience within the pharma industry and GMP/GxP required
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the principles and responsibilities imposed by law, codes of practice and other regulations appropriate to Health and Safety
- Maximo experience highly desirable
Learn more about Sodexo’s Benefits
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Facilities Management positions in Corporate, Schools, Universities, Energy and Resources, Government and Agencies, Health Care and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for Facilities Management jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities.
Make an Immediate Impact.
Sodexo is the North American leader for Quality of Life Services. More than 150,000 Sodexo employees work to improve the quality of daily life for our 13,000 client sites in North America. Sodexo partners with clients to help them attain their strategic vision by developing Facility Management service solutions that increase the effectiveness of their people, enhance their business processes and optimize their infrastructure, which deliver tangible outcomes.
Our client portfolio spans multiple markets across the nation including education, corporate services, health care and government services, which means we can offer a career full of variety, challenge and tremendous growth opportunities.
Supports Operations through the successful dissemination of programs, processes, and products. Plays a key role in supporting start-ups, operations training, standards implementation and audits. Performs workload analysis for staffing purposes, retention efforts and develops / deploys new best practices. Provides input regarding opportunities for product / service or brand enhancements while test piloting products/programs, etc. Assists with modification of products / services to meet operational needs. Assists with Unit Operating System development and initial installation of new products, services and programs.