Rockwell Automation, founded in 1903 and the world's largest company dedicated to industrial automation, makes its customers more productive and the world more sustainable. Throughout the world, our flagship Allen-Bradley(R) and Rockwell Software(R) product brands are recognized for innovation and excellence.
When you choose Rockwell Automation, you join talented employees who have helped us establish our leadership position in the automation industry over the past century.
We are looking for a seasoned professional - not an early in career EA. This highly visible role will be soley dedicated to the Enterprise Transformation Office.
While this role will have many functions; we are embarking on a full ERP re-architecture from the ground up. Looking at every business unit in our global organization focusing on standardization | configuration vs customization.
This role is focused on breaking apart our monolythic ERP solution and looking at Industry leading SaaS solutions. Focus on updating legacy systems and business capabilities to what is required to be relevant in the next century for RA and its customers. Deep expertise on solutioning modern key technologies; example: Replacing traditional SAP with a mix of Workday, Salesforce, MS Dynamic, SAP HANA, Adobe, etc... This role will need to understand all the SaaS - Cloud 1st solutions that exist and where the industry is headed.
As RA transforms into a more recurring revenue company, this role will need to have expertise in all the systems and capabilities required to build the new platform for the future of RA.
Should be able to understand: Example: Lead to Cash and Billing.
- What are the modern day components for this system?
- How long does it take a company like RA to implement?
- What are the roadmaps of MVP's for each capability?
This role will report into the new Enterprise Architecture Organization and this candidate will be in charge of their respected pillar. Together with the EA's focused on Business Strategy, Information, Applications, Integrations, Technology and Security - This person will be part of the new EA organization.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
- Solid Enterprise Architecture and Strategy experience.
- Solid ERP, SAP, Integrations, Data experience
- Have an executive presence.
- Thorough understanding of EA and BA.
- Thorough understanding of ERP and how to implement it across an enterprise.
- Experience in:
- Large scale transformations.
- Design and implementation of complex systems.
- Solid 10 - 15 years of cumulative experience across: EA, Business, ERP, Engineering, Lead Roles.
- Define Principles and Decision-making criteria.
- Assess and define platforms, architecture, integrations, methodologies, timeline, and budget.
- Manage Tactical Architecture Groups and Communities of Excellence.
- Validate solutions meet Financial, Security, Business, Compliance and RA Solution standards.
- Deep understanding of every facet, from plan, build, run, operations, life cycle, technical debt, management of:
- ERP solutions | SaaS ERP solutions, SAP, Salesforce, Workday
- Integrations Platforms, Microservices, EDI, API, Mulesoft, Boomi, Tibco, etc...
- Data Platforms, Microsoft Power BI, SAP HANA, Tableau, Hadoop
- Cloud technologies, Microsoft Azure, AWS, Hashicorp
- CICD, DevOps, Release Mgmt,
- High level understanding of the capabilities of AI and Machine Learning with the understanding that you will grow this skill as the technology matures, the RA business matures and our customers start asking for it.
No. of Positions:
Milwaukee - Wisconsin
Rockwell Automation, Inc. (NYSE: ROK), is a global leader in industrial automation and digital transformation. We connect the imaginations of people with the potential of technology to expand what is humanly possible, making the world more productive and more sustainable. Headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Rockwell Automation employs approximately 23,000 problem solvers dedicated to our customers in more than 100 countries. To learn more about how we are bringing The Connected Enterprise to life across industrial enterprises, visit www.rockwellautomation.com.
Rockwell Automation is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and veterans.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact our services team at +1 (see application details).