Sr. Project Manager - SAP Finance
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino) , California , United States
Software and Services
Posted: May 29, 2020
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200172057
The people here at Apple don't just build products - we craft the kind of wonder that's revolutionised entire industries. It's the diversity of those people and their ideas that supports the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Would you like to work in an energizing environment where your abilities will be challenged on a day-to-day basis?
- 5+ years of SAP FICO or FICA or BRIM experience required.
- Multiple SAP FICO or SAP FICA or BRIM full life cycle implementations experience.
- Consistent record of successfully delivering finance projects on time, working with various internal and external teams.
- Experience in directly managing a global and diverse team.
- Ability to drive the project forward with a sense of urgency.
- Finance business process integration experience.
- Strong written communication skills including business and functional requirements, management level presentations and proposals presentation.
- Excellent verbal communication and negotiation skills, in addition to the ability to deal with ambiguity and drive consensus with key constituents.
- Working with the business users to define scope and gather business requirements, providing conceptual and detailed designs to meet business needs, performing vital SAP configurations, writing detail specifications for development of custom programs, testing and implementing the automated solutions.
SAP functional and project leadership skills to optimally deliver global & sophisticated projects in Apple's fast-paced environment. SAP Project Manager with extensive experience in leading mid to large sized SAP green field country expansion and payment card projects. Experience in design and configuration of the SAP FICO or FICA or BRIM modules as a member of Global Organization. Key aspects of the project manager's role and responsibilities will include leading all aspects of the project timelines, budgets, prioritization, scope and definition.
Education & Experience
BS/BA is required MBA in Finance/ CPA or equivalent is desired
- Digital Media / payment card (credit, debit, e-wallet) process experience is highly desired.
- Past consulting and or professional services experience is helpful.