Inductive Power Engineering Project Specialist
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino) , California , United States
Posted: Jun 2, 2020
Role Number: 200173415
Apple's Engineering Program Management Team is looking for a resourceful, energetic Engineering Project Specialist (EPS) to handle program logistics, materials, allocations, finances, and security. Have an understanding of complex Bills of Materials and documentation experience. System EPS (Engineering Project Specialist) must be able to prioritize issues and track the details, be a strong organizer, be a self-motived driver, ready to work with the Engineering Project Management and engineering cross-functional teams to take care of the risks associated with each engineering program build.
- Extensive understanding of Configuration Management, Manufacturing process, and BOM structuring (preferably for hardware products).
- Ability to react to re-set and changes in a very dynamic and time-sensitive environment.
- Strong interpersonal skill and ability to work with large multi-functional teams.
- Quick learner with ability to follow direction and adapt to changes.
- Unparalleled multi-tasking abilities and excel at task prioritization.
- Experience with overseas vendors and able to support off hour.
- Top notch critical thinking and problem solving skillset.
- Excellent communication skills (written/verbal).
- Detail orientation and dedication to accuracy.
- Proficient in MS Excel.
- Travel is required.
Create and maintain Bill of Materials. AML's, and part numbers for multiple programs. Create, manage and expedite Engineering Change Order (ECO), and Manufacturing Change Order (MCO). Create purchase requisitions, maintain invoice tracking, and posting Good Receipts. Manage part list and communication with CM partners closely to ensure parts arrive on time. Work with upstream and downstream vendor to trouble shoot any issue that may arise to prevents material delays. Work with cross functional teams to collect development HW allocation requests. Work with Logistics and New Product Security to manage Apple Security processes. Work with EPM/Finance to support financial budgeting, and tracking processes. Travel internationally to support engineering development builds.
Education & Experience
BA/BS degree or 3+ years of industry experience