Join a global team that's providing solutions to make the world more productive, secure, safe, and sustainable. We're looking for a technically adept, commercially savvy leader to drive success across our intelligent MCC (IntelliCENTER) software solutions suite.
The Low Voltage MCC Sr. Product Specialist (Software) is responsible for increasing sales and market share through product positioning, innovation, competitive analysis, driving new product development, business development, and supporting the Global Sales Organization.
This role operates in a mature Scaled Agile (SAFe) software development environment, providing Product Management, portfolio theme/epic ownership, voice of the customer and similar customer centric leadership to the team.
The ideal candidate is someone who thinks and plans strategically, while executing tactical actions to move our intelligent LV MCC Business forward. The position would require exercising, influencing, motivating, and inspiring others to attain results from groups/people across Rockwell Automation and our partners.
With an evolving competitive landscape, the candidate will actively pursue developing skills and knowledge by increasing breadth and depth of expertise and keeping up-to-date with advances while helping/coaching others do the same. The position requires sound technical understanding of software development and a general knowledge of industrial power products.
Strategy and Innovation
- Promotes implementation of innovative ideas to gain mindshare.
- Works effectively with highly technical teams, coalescing, prioritizing, and bridging to leadership in a Scaled Agile (SAFe) environment.
- Keeps up to date with technology, market, and competitive moves and bring recommendations for impact to RA products and processes.
- Aligns with and supports Portfolio and Business leadership in long term strategy and short term execution priorities.
Business Process and Execution
- Collaborates, influences, and aligns key stakeholders across Rockwell Automation business units, services, sales, marketing, and partners to support achievement of long-term growth and performance objectives with regard to networking and intelligence in MCCs.
- Leverages teams to optimize the use of resources, including people, capital, facilities and suppliers to meet or exceed business objectives.
- Manages multiple stakeholders including development engineering, manufacturing, internal business units, sales, channel distribution, marketing, third party partners, etc.
- Support development efforts by providing software requirements and customer focused leadership, including process support throughout the governance and development lifecycle.
Leadership and Change
- Balances tactical day to day responsibilities while ensuring focus on strategic initiatives and the long term success of the business.
- Champions and fosters a climate of diversity and inclusion.
- Remains calm under pressure, especially with regard to customer negotiations. Highly resilient; pursues tasks with drive and a sense of urgency. Consistently moves problems toward resolution and helps others do the same.
- Committed to developing strong relationships and collaborative partnerships. Supports the goals and initiatives of other businesses and functional support organizations.
- Drives ethics in project pursuits and partner engagement.
#LI-MW2 #sponsored #Lifeatrok #jobs #nowhiring
- Bachelor's degree required in an Engineering or Technical discipline.
- Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
- MBA or other advanced degree.
- Minimum 8 years of experience working in software development, including experience with industrial products in an Agile environment.
- Demonstrated working within a matrix environment to achieve objectives.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability and willingness to travel 15% of time, both in region and international
Control Products and Solutions
Software and Engineering
No. of Positions:
Milwaukee - Wisconsin
Rockwell Automation, Inc. (NYSE: ROK), is a global leader in industrial automation and digital transformation. We connect the imaginations of people with the potential of technology to expand what is humanly possible, making the world more productive and more sustainable. Headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Rockwell Automation employs approximately 23,000 problem solvers dedicated to our customers in more than 100 countries. To learn more about how we are bringing The Connected Enterprise to life across industrial enterprises, visit www.rockwellautomation.com.
Rockwell Automation is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and veterans.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact our services team at +1 (see application details).