Communications Manager, AppleCare
Austin , Texas , United States
Support and Service
Posted: Jun 10, 2020
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200174338
Home Office: Yes
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The people here at Apple don't just craft products - they build the kind of wonder that's revolutionized entire industries. It's the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. AppleCare is looking for a Strategic Communications Manager for our Global Support Communications team. You will manage the team responsible for the internal communications to our Contact Center, Support Services, and External Vendor network. Passionate about our customer centric organization and a mission to build innovative, interactive, dynamic engagement, our work is becoming more intuitive, responsive, and relevant to the needs of the business and how our audience consumes and experiences content. As our ideal candidate, you will become a key player in bringing our vision to life. You are a forward-thinking story-teller, a natural builder of relationships, and an insightful voice for the field. Cross-functional teams trust your input and mentorship. Business partners have faith in your strategic ability. You connect the dots. You push the boundaries. You ground the work in what's needed now, but also have an eye to what could be. You know the importance of understanding our audience and will play key role in driving this insight. You help our team develop new ways of thinking about communications and truly innovative engagement campaigns for our audience. This role encompasses strategic planning and creative, innovative thinking, all founded on an understanding of how engagement plans work. Project and process management skills are also essential. This role can sit on campus in Austin, Elk Grove, Cupertino or AHA.
- Significant experience developing, crafting, and presenting custom communication plans within a media, publishing, digital marketing, in-house communications and/or advertising agency environment.
- The ability to understand business challenges and formulate effective communications strategies that support the audience and improve business results.
- Strong executional and project management skills to drive work from brief to go live.
- Dynamic, learning agility and driven in the face of daily deadlines.
- A proven passion for how audiences consume and experience digital content.
- Outstanding ability to grow internal relationships across a wide range of teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working with international peers to define global communication strategies.
- Exemplify Apple's culture in communications and interactions.
As a strategist, you live and breathe planning. You know every communication has a goal. You are the master of crafting the vision and roadmap. You synthesize large amounts of information into key insights that are compelling. You cut through clutter with plans and process that put the right information in the right place at the right time. You explore creative ways to engage with our business partners and you meticulously plan how these will play out.
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree or equivalent experience