We are seeking an IT Audit Manager to execute and manage assigned audits and deliver timely, high-quality, value-added assurance results in support of internal audit objectives and scope. Reporting to the VP & General Auditor, the successful candidate will be a knowledge leader who consistently demonstrates a solid grasp of audit and project management techniques, while delivering high quality, value driven work products in a timely manner and building sustainable, collaborative professional partnerships across the enterprise.
- Plans, coordinates and manages all aspects of Information Technology (IT) internal audit projects throughout the company, including operational audits and Sarbanes-Oxley compliance testing
- Collaborates with internal audit management, IT management, Global & Information Security (Chief Information Security Office) and business units to understand the Company's business, IT environment and associated risks in order to establish a risk-based audit plan annually
- Lead a diverse team with varying levels of experience to effectively assess overall risks and the design and operating effectiveness of controls over different operating systems (e.g., Windows, UNIX, LINUX, etc.), software (e.g., SAP and Oracle), databases (e.g., Oracle and SQL), supporting infrastructure (e.g., routers, switches, firewalls, security utilities, etc.), applications and typical IT related processes (e.g., access management, change management, issue management, etc.).
- Develop detailed IT audit work programs for newly identified IT operational audits or new IT SOX controls leveraging methodologies, standards, frameworks such as COBIT, NIST, and COSO
- Recruits and motivates a highly qualified staff of four IT audit professionals and provides the staff with required training, guidance and growth opportunities. Ensures appropriate staffing is available to perform required audits
- Assigns and manages staff across multiple, simultaneous IT audits. Recommends use of outside professional services to supplement the IT audit staff when required
- Drives continuous improvement in audit procedures
- Ensures the accuracy and clarity of audit results and validates work performed meets or exceeds audit standards (as defined by the Institute of Internal Auditors [IIA] and the Information Systems Audit and Control Association [ISACA]), as well as internal quality assurance requirements
- Works closely with SOX PMO to ensure appropriate IT controls have been identified by the PMO, and the audit procedures being performed meet the SOX requirements
- Guides audit staff in the preparation of audit reports. Ensures audit reports accurately reflect issues noted during the audit
- Leads the staff in communicating audit results in an objective and accurate manner to all levels of IT, financial and operational management. Ensures management's understanding and acceptance of audit requirements, approach and reporting
- Maintains direct contact with external auditors to coordinate internal and external IT audit activities and to foster a free exchange of information
- This position may involve occasional travel to both domestic and international locations
- Bachelor's degree
- Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening
- 2 years' experience as a people manager
- 5 years' experience in public accounting, internal audit or internal control
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Management Systems or related field
- Experience performing IT Audits in the following areas: IT control compliance, operational and manufacturing systems, data security design, security vulnerability and penetrations
- Working knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley requirements
- Solid PC skills with demonstrated proficiency in office productivity tools (Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, etc.)
- Knowledge of audit software such as TeamMate and ACL is preferred
- Unquestioned ethics and integrity
- Ability to think and act independently and objectively
- Sound business acumen and common sense
- Strong people management skills
- Solid project management skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills - fluency in English
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Certified Information Security Systems Professional (CISSP) and/or Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) is preferred
No. of Positions:
Milwaukee - Wisconsin
Rockwell Automation, Inc. (NYSE: ROK), is a global leader in industrial automation and digital transformation. We connect the imaginations of people with the potential of technology to expand what is humanly possible, making the world more productive and more sustainable. Headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Rockwell Automation employs approximately 23,000 problem solvers dedicated to our customers in more than 100 countries. To learn more about how we are bringing The Connected Enterprise to life across industrial enterprises, visit www.rockwellautomation.com.
Rockwell Automation is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and veterans.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact our services team at +1 (see application details).