Sodexo Energy and Resources is seeking an experienced Sales Executive to accelerate growth by developing business opportunities throughout the US.
Candidates should be based in Houston, TX.
Travel is required for success in this role up to 60%
Is this opportunity right for you?
Are you experienced at selling to the C-Suite? Do you have a sales hunter personality ready to implement sales strategies that win? Working in Sales at Sodexo, your strong business ethics and competitive spirit will help you sell outsource solutions to potential clients.
Sodexo's Energy & Resources Segment operates in hundreds of remote locations across the United States providing service and support to ensure our clients and customers are comfortable and safe.
Our clients work hard to provide a safe and healthy environment for their employees who work around the clock on offshore structures and onshore facilities at remote locations in North America. To help them, Sodexo Remote Sites and affiliated companies operate at hundreds of locations, from the Arctic to the deep-water of the Gulf of Mexico. We also provide procurement and logistical support for customers, including military bases in Korea. Our job is to make our clients' time away from home as comfortable and safe as possible - even when home is far away!
- Building a solid and renewed market analysis for Energy & Resources business in the US, through opportunities sourcing, trends definition, and deciphering of stakeholders’ names and importance for each targeted projects.
- Establishing a strong and durable network in the US market with all targeted global and local stakeholders of future projects.
- Building intimacy and creating partnerships with targeted clients, partners and providers.
- Leading Business Development Projects by ensuring that the targeted opportunities are won and that yearly sales objectives are achieved.
- Leading the Bid process at every stage, by ensuring that US Bid teams deliver on-time, tailored proposals at best price, meeting client expectations and internal Contract Design rules
- Liaising with Marketing teams, Global development teams, and Regional development and operations teams, to ensure consistency of the offer and development
- Preparing personalized client presentations in relationship with project stakeholders and marketing team.
- Supporting the VP of Business Development in building strategic plans for Key Accounts.
- Supporting the Operations and Development teams and/or VP Business Development in specific projects for growth
- Based in Houston.
- 10 + Years’ selling Construction & Engineering or Oil and Gas
- Engineering Degree or Degree in Construction a plus but not required
- Intimate with Facilities management services and/or Food Service Management/dining related services/or Oil & Gas services market.
- Current a network in the domain.
- Project management capability.
- Bid management capability.
- Ability to understand the specific client needs and marketing deliverables.
- Negotiation skills
Learn more about Sodexo’s operations
Learn more about Sodexo’s Benefits
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Sales positions to support sales in Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Personal and Home Health, Senior Living, Sports and Leisure, and Benefits and Reward Services across the United States. Continue your search for Sales jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
Our desire to be a leader in each of the industries where we work affords our employees the opportunity to bring on new clients in numerous areas – and continue to grow their careers in almost any direction. At Sodexo, it’s possible to have multiple careers all while working for the same company.
Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities. We offer in-house professional development programs and support our employees who want to pursue external learning opportunities – whether you want to stay on the cutting edge or learn new skills to help you advance into a new type of role.
At Sodexo, it really is about our people. Our Sales teams support each other and come together as a team while recognizing each employee for his or her contributions.
Sodexo is the North American leader for Quality of Life Services. More than 150,000 Sodexo employees work to improve the quality of daily life at our 13,000 client sites in North America. Sodexo partners with clients to help them attain their strategic vision by offering Quality of Life Services, including Culinary and Food Management, Engineering and Facilities Management, Housekeeping Management, Nutrition and Benefits and Reward Services.
- Investigates and analyses new and expanded business opportunities; develops and maintains positive business relationships with new and existing clients; builds both internal and external networks
- Examines client needs to maximize business and/or solutions for business concerns; performs cost-benefits and needs analysis
- Embodies Sodexo Global Sales Academy and Selling the Sodexo Way framework; Leads the process for sales presentations, proposals, and assists in the development of contractual sales documents. and leads contracting strategy and negotiations
- Develops and implements the business plan, budget and forecasts to achieve sales, market share, hit rates and market growth targets to attain overall financial goals, and fulfills all CRM reporting and data quality requirements
- Researches growth strategies and competitor practices and strategies to evaluate and implement new strategies
- This dual sales role is responsible for selling profitable new business and generating new revenue growth from the right clients under the right terms for Sodexo, and/or supporting retention or managing a portfolio of accounts. As a new sales developer, secures continued business development opportunities for the Company. As a retention specialist secures continued business with existing accounts. As an account management professional, maintains and maximizes client relationships. Develops business solutions to improve client operations and reduce operating costs based on knowledge of organizational strengths and weaknesses, technological advances, external trends, competitors and customer needs. Upholds Company mission and values and provides Quality of Life offers in coordination with Segment objectives