Direct Client/Patient Care
Full Time, Primarily Evenings with weekends/OT as needed
Req # 30592
The Activities Coordinator for the KidsHaven Program assists in the development and planning of recreational activities, outings and events to ensure that all UCs meet the minimum requirements for daily leisure, as specified and defined by ORR policy and the ORR Cooperative Agreement. The Activities Coordinator works directly with residential staff to ensure that scheduled recreational services are properly staffed, correctly implemented and/or facilitated and correctly documented.
Qualifications (Education, Training and Experiences)
- Bachelor's degree along with prior KidsPeace programs experience is preferred. Associates Degree in related field or 60 credits required. In this case, without a Bachelor's degree, prior KidsPeace programs direct care experience is
- Computer skills with proficiency in Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Publisher and Excel is required.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Valid driver's license, CPR/First Aid certification required.
- Must have the ability to work evenings, weekends, holidays, flexible hours, and overtime as required.
- Bi-lingual Proficiency (ability to communicate in written and oral form) in English and Spanish required.