You want high visibility, challenging opportunities and a rewarding environment.
Sodexo is seeking Environmental Service Training Operations Manager, for Children's Hospital of Boston, a 400 bed Pediatric Specialty Hospital located in the heart of the Boston Massachusetts medical district. Easy access to public transportation and parking is available on-site. Great opportunity to be a part of a growing team in a metro area at a high profile account!
This a first shift opportunity and the position will work some weekends and holidays.
Our Sodexo Health Care Environmental Services/Housekeeping teams work to direct housekeeping operations at health care client locations, partnering with them to deliver innovative solutions. These teams also have responsibility for driving client satisfaction by providing stellar customer service via effective communication with all levels of hospital staff, as well as follow-through with action items that impact both client and patient satisfaction. At Sodexo Health Care, patients are the heart of everything we do. Our ability to create a clean, healthy and comfortable environment for hospitals is key to the full patient experience.
The successful candidate will:
• provide a clean and safe environment for patients, visitors and staff and works closely with the Infectious Control department;
• lead a team and departmental projects and initiatives;
• support a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who:
• have experience leading and managing a team and is a leader who develops and motivates a team to exceed the expectations of clients and customers in service and the technical execution of a health care housekeeping system;
• possess strong leadership skills and can work independently to drive program compliance and reach project target dates of completion;
• can analyze data, present and effectively communicate to all levels within the organization related to training, leading hospital committees and change management;
• have experience effectively managing projects within agreed upon timelines;
• are results and safety driven;
• have in-depth knowledge of housekeeping systems and procedures;
• have 3-5 years previous custodial / housekeeping or similar management experience, in a hospital, health care experience preferred but not required
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Environmental Service/Housekeeping positions in Health Care and Senior Living locations across the United States.
Continue your search for ES/Housekeeping jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities
Provides management oversight for Environmental Services exempt and non-exempt level staff (client and/or Sodexo employees) in the delivery of Sodexo Environmental Service Programs. Ensures Environmental Service programs are in place and functioning according to design to consistently meet all company, client and regulatory requirements.
-Establishes a safe work environment for clients, customers and staff by ensuring equipment safety and compliance with Sodexo safety and loss prevention programs and by providing safety-related training and equipment inventory and maintenance.
-Assumes GM responsibilities and authority in his or her absence
-Supervises day-to-day work activities by delegating authority, assigning and prioritizing activities, and monitoring compliance to operating standards.
-Ensures compliance with application of all Sodexo Quality Assurance and Regulatory standards within the contractually agreed upon scope of services.
-Establish and/or adhere to defined operating standards, develops and implements quality improvements and ensures direct reports and staff adhere to the standards and expectations.
-Assists with Management of Environmental Service budget by ensuring full compliance to established operating standards, monitoring costs (e.g. labor, inventory, equipment, and material), and taking corrective action as needed.