Sodexo's Corporate Services is in search of a Vice President, Operations to lead business planning, business development, management for operations and strategic leadership for multiple clients in the _Southeast region. Candidates should have full food service/hospitality management experience in a Corporate Services setting.
The responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Maintains a strategic relationship with all client contacts within their area of responsibility.
- Monitors Sodexo’s performance and takes appropriate action to ensure that client requirements are met through service visits and regular communication with unit teams and area support.
- Builds/Maintains high performing team
- Coordinates information from Operations, Sales, Retention and Web of Influence on order to monitor client organization for possible retention risks or growth opportunities and takes appropriate action.
- Monitors and takes appropriate action regarding Sodexo’s financial performance.
- Ensures that local leadership provides necessary oversight and resources to all services.
- Uses leadership and influence ability to ensure that appropriate actions take place and that necessary resources are assigned to retain and grow the client portfolio.
- Possibly provides direct supervision and leadership to some or all the services in the SVP portfolio.
- Facilitates effective ongoing communication with our Sodexo team assigned to the portfolio, as well as direction and strategy for client communication.
- Works with local service leadership to drive and maintain a relationship with local service leadership to achieve growth and retention of the business.
- You will also have responsibility for directing the efforts of all District Managers with a primary focus on growth and customer/client engagement.
- Must demonstrate the ability to exceed KPI's while mentoring peer District Managers
- Your work location _–_ Atlanta, _Georgia_ area.
- Travel will be approximately 80%.
Serves as the primary representative for client accounts within a designated geographic area including policy compliance, staff training and development, financial performance, and client retention. Responsible for successfully coordinating and directing all activities within the area through DMs, regional support staff and regional employees. Works in all matters relating to contract and account operations. Ensures that all employees under his/her operational control comply with all client, government, corporate and Division policies and procedures.